UniBank are specialists at providing financial solutions to customers operating across the education sector.
In 1963, UniBank was founded from within the Chemistry Department at the University of Western Australia. UniBank was first known as The University Staff Credit Society and later Unicredit until the completion of a merger with the Teachers Mutual Bank in August of 2015. UniBank aims to provide a friendly, personalised service and fiercely competitive home loan products, to those in Western Australia.
Compare UniBank Home Loans
UniBank Home Loan Products
Crafted with educational professionals and students in mind, the Basic Classic Home Loan is the simple choice for a property purchase. With this loan, very competitive interest rates and no recurring fees make it a very attractive proposition. Other benefits include;
- Hassle-free application with no monthly fees
- Additional repayment options
- Round the clock access through online and telephone banking
- Lenders Mortgage Insurance included in settlement
Fixed interest rates provide peace of mind and consistency in the sometimes daunting environment of property investment. UniBank provides fixed rate home loan options across a range of different loan terms. These include;
- One year of fixed interest
- Two years of fixed interest
- Three years of fixed interest
- Four years of fixed interest
- Five years of fixed interest
At the end of each term of fixed interest, the loan will revert to a standard variable interest rate product. However, the customer may have the option to freeze a portion of the total loan value and to continue to pay a fixed rate on this component. Customers will also receive the following benefits;
- No recurring fees
- Ability to offset 100% of the value
- Both principle and interest and interest only options available
- Include Lenders Mortgage Insurance in settlement for higher total value
- UniBank Standard Variable Flexi Choice Home Loan
Some customers may require an enhanced degree of flexibility. For these individuals, UniBank provides the Flexi Choice home loan, for owner occupied purchases, vacant land for construction, value-increasing renovations or other construction projects.
Features of this type of loan include;
- Flexible loan terms of up to 30 years
- No limit on additional payments made
- No penalty for paying off loan ahead of time
- Can be split between variable and fixed rate components
- Repayment holidays available
The UniBank My First Home Loan is a variable interest rate product. Its purpose is to connect first time buyers with the home of their dreams, and to help people to get their foot on the first rung of the property ladder. For many, this could be the stepping stone that makes the dream of home ownership a reality.
Below are some of the loan’s features:
- Ability to offset up to 100%
- No recurring fees through the life of the loan
- No limit applied to additional repayments
- Redraw facility available on additional repayments
- Additional repayments can also fund a repayment holiday
- Flexible loan terms of up to 40 years
Solutions Plus is an exclusive loan product from UniBank which provides recipients with a wealth of discounted rates and special features. It is available only to customers who are members of the UniBank Rewards Package. Qualifying customers will receive;
- Discounts on interest rates
- Waived charges on many products
- No fee for redrawing cash, no minimum amount
- Ability to divide loan into variable and fixed components
- Access to loan via internet banking
The UniBank Rewards Package is a feature that unlocks a range of benefits for UniBank customers, including reduced rates and access to exclusive products not available to other consumers. Only customers who sign up to the Rewards Package are eligible to receive the Solutions Plus loan product.
There is an annual fee attached to the Rewards Package, but for the right customer the package will translate to very serious savings in the long term.