ME Bank Home Loan Products
ME Bank Fixed Rate Flexible Home Loans
ME Bank provides fixed rate loans across a range of different time periods, beginning with the one year fixed rate loan, through to the seven year fixed rate loan. Each loan provides customers with a variety of additional features. These include;
- Repayment holidays, which are available but will need to be approved by the bank
- Additional repayments with no extra charge. These repayments are capped during the fixed rate period and are unlimited during the variable period
- Interest only repayments for up to 10 years
- Flexible repayment options
- Redraw facility on available funds. Redraws incur no charge but are subject to a minimum amount
- No account maintenance fee or application fee
ME Bank Basic Home Loan
The ME Bank basic home loan is the simplest way to receive funding for property investment from ME. This loan enables customers to borrow an amount up to and including 95% of the property’s total value. There are no application fees, and repayment options include repayments every week, every fortnight, or every month. Interest only capabilities are available for periods of up to five years.
ME Bank Standard Variable Flexible Home Loan
The standard variable flexible home loan provides customers with the flexibility of additional repayment capabilities, cash redraw facilities, and repayment holidays (subject to approval). These loans can also be offset by up to 100% with an Everyday Transaction Account from Members Equity Bank.
ME Bank Member Package
The ME Bank Member package provides customers with a raft of extra benefits for an additional annual fee. These include;
- Waived solicitor and valuation fee
- No variation fee between fixed and split loans
- No top up fee
- Lower interest rates on variable loans
These benefits are available in conjunction with a flexible home loan, a standard home loan, investment loans (interest only), and ultimate offset accounts.